1. By providing your personal data when registering on the web site, the User provides to the Operator his consent for the processing and use of his personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FL "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 in various ways for the purposes specified in these Rules.
2. Personal data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data) and which can be used to identify a specific person or contact to him.
3. Personal data of Users are stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems.
4. The Operator uses the User's personal data for the following purposes: - registration of the User on the Site; - receipt of the requested information about the services of the Operator by the User; - receipt of personalized advertising by the User; - to fulfill its obligations to the User.
5. The Operator undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. At the same time, disclosure of information is not considered a violation of obligations in the case when the obligation to disclose such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation.
6. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
7. The Operator shall block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data has applied or requested for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
8. The user's personal data are destroyed when:
- self-deletion of data by the User from his personal page using the“delete account” functionality available to the User using the profile settings; - deletion by the Operator of information posted by the User, as well as the User's personal page in cases established by the contract of sale (offer); - when the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data.